Repairs Damaged Hair
With the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and natural oils, BhringAmla Shampoo effectively works to repair hair damage. Amla and Bhringraj make the hair healthier and stronger from root to tip.
Promotes Hair Growth
When you have a hair care recipe that’s 4000 years old, you can expect exceptional results. The oils present in the shampoo penetrate deep within the roots and stimulate the hair follicles, leading to increased hair growth.
Reduces Dandruff & Soothes Dry Scalp
The time-tested Ayurvedic ingredients present in the shampoo ensure that the scalp is cleansed thoroughly and the roots are strengthened, leading to reduced dandruff.
How to use:
- Step 1 : Gently massage shampoo onto wet hair and scalp with ﬁngertips to work into a lather.
- Step 2 : Rinse thoroughly and follow it up with Mamaearth Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner.
Who can Use
- Men and women of age 15 years and above
- The shampoo is suitable for all hair types
Why Mamaearth BhringAmla Shampoo?
- Reduces Hair Fall
- Reverses Hair Damage
- Prevents Dandruff & Dry Scalp
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Makes Hair Healthy
- Suitable for All Hair Types
- Dermatologically Tested
Other BhringAmla Shampoo
- Does Not Reduce Hair Fall
- Does Not Reverse Hair Damage
- Does Not Prevent Dandruff & Dry Scalp
- Does Not Promote Hair Growth
- Does Not Make Hair Healthy
- Not Suitable for All Hair Types
- Contains Harmful Chemicals
- Not Tested Dermatologically