- Hyaluronic acid helps keep skin moisturized.
- Vitamin C protects from sun damage and can help fade skin discoloration.
- Both the ingredients combined together can help reduce the signs of aging in skin.
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Brightens skin tone.
Directions: Follow the 5-Step Skin Care Regimen
Step 1: Cleanse
Wash your face with a gentle cleanser or face wash according to your skin type.
Step 2: Tone
Toner helps to calm and balance skin’s pH after cleansing.
Step 3: Treat – LILAC Vitamin C SERUM 10%
Apply few drops of this serum to your clean face avoiding eye areas. Apply at night only.
Step 4: Moisturize
Apply a moisturizer to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier and to prevent environmental damage.
Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- A patch test is recommended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Made in P.R.C
Ingredient List: Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Betaine, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Sodium Phytate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbatephenoxyethanol, Limonene.
Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also promotes collagen production, which has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines, and is essential for firm, youthful skin.
Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is a beneficial supplement for a variety of conditions, especially those related to skin. It is well known for its skin benefits, especially alleviating dry skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and speeding up wound healing.