LILAC 5% Niacinamide Serum is enriched with Niacinamide, Sodium PCA and Hyaluronic acid which supports the outer surface of the skin. The duo, Niacinamide & Sodium PCA helps to improve uneven skin tone, minimize pores fine lines and balance oil production. It also protects your skin from the environmental pollutants. Niacinamide is a brilliant ingredient for treating inflammatory acnes.
- Contains optimal concentration of Niacinamide
- Provides perfect duo of Niacinamide & Sodium PCA
- Safe to be used by beginners of advanced skincare
- Can be used during both day & night
- For all skin types
- Helps to build keratin and makes the skin healthy
- Minimizes redness and blotchiness
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Controls sebum production
- Reduces acne and scars
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
Who can use LILAC 5% Niacinamide Serum?
- Men and women above the age of 20 can use this serum.
- Beginners of advanced skincare can use this serum.
Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
- For external use only.
- Avoid Direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- A patch test is recommended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Made in P.R.C
Niacinamide: Niacinamide, which is also called nicotinamide, is one of two major forms of vitamin B3 (niacin) found in supplements (the other is nicotinic acid). It’s often touted to help manage acne, rosacea, pigmentation issues, and wrinkles.
Sodium PCA: Sodium PCA is the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid (also known as PCA). PCA is a naturally occurring component of human skin and a part of the “natural moisturizing factors” (NMF) that maintain a healthy epidermis. Sodium PCA is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air.