It is an effective treatment for the following issues:
- help fade pigmentation
- helps fade hyperpigmentation
- impede melanin production
- reducing overall redness
- tied to skin elasticity
- protects against sun damage
Vitamin C Ascorbic can cause side effects, including:
- Flaky Skin
If you experience any of these side effects, stop using Vitamin C and see a doctor.
To prevent these symptoms, please use only a small amount after the patch test.
How to use :
- Your skin may be reddened and irritated. Be sure to apply a small amount under the chin.
- If there is no irritation after 24 hours, apply a small amount to the face.
- If there is no irritation on your face, increase the dose.