What is Cos De BAHA 2% Hydroquinone + Azelaic Acid Serum?
- Hydroquinone is a skin-lightening agent. It bleaches the skin, which can be helpful when treating different forms of hyperpigmentation.
- Historically, there’s been some back-and-forth on the safety of hydroquinone. In 1982, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration recognized the ingredient as safe and effective Trusted Source.
- Several years later, concerns about safety prompted retailers to pull hydroquinone from the market. The FDA went on to discover that many of the products in question contained contaminants like mercury. They established that these contaminants were behind reports of adverse effects.
- Since then, the FDA has confirmed that hydroquinone can be safely sold over the counter (OTC) in 2 percent concentrations. which Cos De BAHA has prepared for a long time. Now, check for yourself the effects of improving the texture of your skin.
How can Hydroquinone make your skin healthy?
- Hydroquinone bleaches your skin by decreasing the number of melanocytes present. Melanocytes make melanin, which is what produces your skin tone.
- In cases of hyperpigmentation, more melanin is present due to an increase in melanocyte production. By controlling these melanocytes, your skin will become more evenly toned over time.
- It takes about four weeks on average for the ingredient to take effect. It may take several months of consistent use before you see full results.
How to use :
- Apply serum to clean skin every other day and work your way up to daily use.
- You’ll begin to see results within 4 weeks.
- Be sure to wear sunscreen during the day on areas where you’ve used this serum.
Some users of this product may experience a minor skin irritation. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Always spot test the product before use once per day and gradually work your way up to